Fine-tune your skills, while being accompanied by experts!
Our Coach & Setup Days guarantee riders plenty of track time and world class coaching. The day gives you the opportunity to fine-tune your skills while gaining coaching tips from experts with a vast knowledge of what it takes to become a complete motorcycle rider.
Coach & Setup Day – Wakefield Park
Is this course for you?
- The Coach and Setup Day is suitable for all levels of riders; from novice through to experienced (must be over the age of 16 unless we have a junior group running)
- We have selected dates for junior riders (16 years and under) junior must book into the group called juniors
- With four graded groups you will feel comfortable riding in a group where everyone is at the same level as you
What to expect?
4 groups at different speeds, with a maximum of 20 riders per group (Not sure what group to go in? View our graded groups below)
Timing transponder used to log your consistency and performance
Track orientation with TR coaches
6 x 15 minute sessions of track time
Your coach will prep & debrief before & after each session
Seminars and tips by bike set-up and tyre experts
Technical photography is used to help with riding tips
Photos are available to download on our gallery page
Individual professional training program written
What to bring?
- Full leathers (leathers are compulsory)
- Motorbike with a full tank of fuel
- Lunch can be purchased from the canteen on the day
- Once booked with Top Rider accommodation is available at Wakefield Park (must be booked directly through Wakefield Park)
- All bookings made up until 14 days prior to the course date will receive the early bird price of $220.00
- For all bookings made after this date, the price will increase to $269.00
SLOW GROUP (C) – WHITE – First time track riders and/or – Slow speed track riders and/or – Slow medium speed road riders – Level 1 Bernie Hatton Advanced Rider courses and/or – Level 1 or 2 Superbike School and/or – D Grade that has never raced and/or – 0-5 years riding experience
MEDIUM GROUP (B) – YELLOW – Riders who have participated in medium speed track days and/or – Level 2 Bernie Hatton Advanced Rider courses – Level 1 to 4 Superbike school and/or – D Grader – never raced on tar before and/or – 5-10 years riding experience
MEDIUM-FAST GROUP (B1) – GREEN – Riders who have participated in Medium/Fast at Track days – Level 2, 3 + Bernie Hatton Advanced Rider courses and/or – Level 4 + Superbike School and/or – D Grader that has raced and/or -15 years riding experience
FAST GROUP (A) – RED – Very experienced and fast track riders and/or – Racers and/or – A, B or C Grade competitors and/or – Level 4 Bernie Hatton Advanced Rider courses and/or – Level 4+ Superbike School and/or – 15+ years riding experience
JUNIOR GROUP – Junior riders aged 16 years and under