LEVEL 5 – TRACK 2
Is this Course for you?
Levels 1 to 4 have created great momentum and you can now feel the difference in your riding; so lets get a bit of polish onto your skills and lets do it for real! During level 5 you will perform passing manoeuvres with your instructor and vital track craft to keep you clear of dramas.
Level 5 is aimed at track and race riders
This course covers:
Sports body English
Lightning fast changes of direction
Time and fatigue saving body actions
Real time live passing
Learn to follow and not to follow
High engine rpm
What to Expect:
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Small class sizes (between 4 – 12 riders) – student to coach ratio is 6:1 or lower
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
What To Bring:
- Road Worthy Motorbike with a full tank of fuel
- Full Protective Gear
- WAKEFIELD – PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL LEATHERS ARE REQUIRED FOR WAKEFIELD (2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
$450 each level
ADVANCED COURSE SPECIAL
2 x advanced levels for $750
Book 2 x advanced levels and you’ll pay just $750 – SAVING yourself $150!
Book in online using promo MTCOTTONSPECIAL to receive this deal.
You must book 2 x levels for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.