Here our instructors aim to have you riding on the correct line and at the right speed!
Is this course for me?
- Steering & trail braking (level 2) is aimed at road riders, track riders and race riders
This course covers:
Grip front tyre – overlap braking and rear brake
Steering geometry – overlap front brake
Find the right marks and the line we want – positioning information
Change of direction – posture – brake depth
Turning efficiently – steering geometry
System of control – dry turns, grip front
What to expect on the day?
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Small class sizes (between 4 – 12 riders) – student to coach ratio is 6:1 or lower
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
What to bring?
- Students will need to bring a motorcycle with a full tank of fuel
- It is a requirement that riders wear full leathers (a 2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
- Leathers are not required at our Gold Coast track you can wear full PPE instead
WAKEFIELD PARK RACEWAY
- $450 PER LEVEL
- Accommodation available at Wakefield Park Raceway – (shared room $35 or own room $75 per night) – book accommodation with us when booking your course
GOLD COAST MOTORSPORT CENTRE
- $495 PER LEVEL
SYDNEY MOTORSPORT PARK EASTERN CREEK
- $495 PER LEVEL on weekdays
- $580 PER LEVEL on weekends
Wakefield Park Raceway Special
2 x advanced levels for $600
Book 2 x advanced levels at Wakefield Park on consecutive days and you’ll pay just $600 – SAVING yourself $300!
Book in online using promo WAKEFIELDLEVELS2 to receive this deal.
You must book 2 x levels on consecutive days for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.