LEVEL 2 – STEERING & TRAIL BRAKING
Is this Course for you?
Steering & trail braking (level 2) is aimed at road riders, track riders and race riders. Here our instructors aim to have you riding on the correct line and at the right speed!
This course covers:
Grip front tyre – overlap braking and rear brake
Steering geometry – overlap front brake
Find the right marks and the line we want – positioning information
Change of direction – posture – brake depth
Turning efficiently – steering geometry
System of control – dry turns, grip front
What to Expect:
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
What to Bring:
- Motorbike with a full tank of fuel
- Full PPE
- WAKEFIELD – PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL LEATHERS ARE REQUIRED FOR WAKEFIELD (2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
$450 each level
ACCOMMODATION - WAKEFIELD
Accommodation available at Wakefield Park Raceway – book accommodation with us when booking your course. Limited accommodation available.
- $35 per night (shared room, in cabin)
ADVANCED COURSE SPECIAL
2 x advanced levels for $750
Book 2 x advanced levels and you’ll pay just $750 – SAVING yourself $150!
Book in online using promo MTCOTTONSPECIAL to receive this deal.
You must book 2 x levels for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.