SMART Initiative Course
Bernie was inducted into the Motorcycle Hall of Fame in 2005 for his safety initiative and developed this unique course to help keep riders safe on the roads.
Top Riders SMART Initiative, has been designed to equip riders with the knowledge and skills that are required to be a SMART, safe and confident rider. Riders will enjoy a 6 hour course that has been written to cover some of the 110 mistakes that motorcyclists make everyday!
Is this course for you?
- SMART Initiative is designed to benefit all levels of riders
- Our experienced instructors cater to new, novice and experienced riders, making the SMART Initiative course an invaluable program for every rider
What to expect?
- Our SMART Initiative utilises Top Riders off road training areas, city and country roads; using Top Riders intellectual training tools
- These tools will cover vital skills, defensive riding practices, road craft, fatigue, risk management and uses our START (Speed for Tracks And Road for Transport) program
- Our SMART course features: classroom experience, training area exercises with demos and riders get to experience the Hinterland with a mentored road ride
- On top of this you will ride with Australia’s best coaches, instructors & mentors, who are dedicated to helping you become the best rider possible
- Limited to 10 riders, per course
Where are SMART Initiative courses delivered?
- Gold Coast
What to bring?
- Riders will need to supply their own motorbike and PPE
- BYO snacks/lunch & water
- ONLY $95 – Valued at $300
How to book?
- Search for dates on the calendar and select the course called SMART Initiative Course