RACE 3 (LEVEL 6)
Congratulations you have reached Level 6; where champions are born! It is here you will tackle some awesome sport specifics, track sectors, fast laps, defensive laps, and craft that will teach you when to hang and when not to.
This course covers:
Break track down
Advanced gear points up and down, efficiency
Fast lap defensive laps
When to sit back/when to run
Sports training – elite to club
Gearing edge of tyre
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- Level 6 is aimed at race riders
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY:
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Small class sizes (between 4 – 12 riders) – student to coach ratio is 6:1 or lower
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
WHAT TO BRING:
- Full PPE
- WAKEFIELD – PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL LEATHERS ARE REQUIRED FOR WAKEFIELD (2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
- Motorbike with a full tank of fuel
Race 3 (level 6)
WAKEFIELD PARK SPECIAL – 2 x ADVANCED LEVELS FOR $600!
- Book 2 x advanced levels at Wakefield Park on consecutive days and you’ll pay just $600 – SAVING yourself $300!
- Book in online using promo WAKEFIELDLEVELS2 to receive this deal. You must book 2 x levels on consecutive days for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.
Accommodation available at Wakefield Park Raceway – book accommodation with us when booking your course. Limited accommodation available.
- $35 per night (shared room, in cabin)