Congratulations you have reached Level 6; where champions are born! It is here you will tackle some awesome sport specifics, track sectors, fast laps, defensive laps, and craft that will teach you when to hang and when not to.
Is this course for me?
- Track 3 (level 6) is aimed at race riders
This course covers:
Break track down
Advanced gear points up and down, efficiency
Fast lap defensive laps
When to sit back/when to run
Sports training – elite to club
Gearing edge of tyre
What to expect on the day?
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Small class sizes (between 4 – 12 riders) – student to coach ratio is 6:1 or lower
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
What to bring?
- Students will need to bring a motorcycle with a full tank of fuel
- It is a requirement that riders wear full leathers (a 2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
- Leathers are not required at our Gold Coast track you can wear full PPE instead
WAKEFIELD PARK RACEWAY
- $450 PER LEVEL
- Accommodation available at Wakefield Park Raceway – (shared room $35 or own room $75 per night) – book accommodation with us when booking your course
Wakefield Park Raceway Special
2 x advanced levels for $600
Book 2 x advanced levels at Wakefield Park on consecutive days and you’ll pay just $600 – SAVING yourself $300!
Book in online using promo WAKEFIELDLEVELS2 to receive this deal.
You must book 2 x levels on consecutive days for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.