It’s here we say goodbye to the fast road riders and concentrate on the track-day riders and racers. Here instructors aim to take you directly to the front of your group or race. Therefore, the speeds are now significantly increased and the lines become narrower to really focus the mind.
Is this course for me?
- Track 1 (level 4) is aimed at track and race riders
This course covers:
An increased track speed over Level 3
Inch-perfect lines around the entire track
Hard acceleration including standing the bike up
Correct passing lines
What to expect on the day?
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Small class sizes (between 4 – 12 riders) – student to coach ratio is 6:1 or lower
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
What to bring?
- Students will need to bring a motorcycle with a full tank of fuel
- It is a requirement that riders wear full leathers (a 2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
- Leathers are not required at our Gold Coast track you can wear full PPE instead
WAKEFIELD PARK RACEWAY
- $450 PER LEVEL
- Accommodation available at Wakefield Park Raceway – (shared room $35 or own room $75 per night) – book accommodation with us when booking your course
GOLD COAST MOTORSPORT CENTRE
- $495 PER LEVEL
SYDNEY MOTORSPORT PARK EASTERN CREEK
- $495 PER LEVEL on weekdays
- $580 PER LEVEL on weekends
Wakefield Park Raceway Special
2 x advanced levels for $600
Book 2 x advanced levels at Wakefield Park on consecutive days and you’ll pay just $600 – SAVING yourself $300!
Book in online using promo WAKEFIELDLEVELS2 to receive this deal.
You must book 2 x levels on consecutive days for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.