Top Rider Australia warrants that all personal information submitted will remain the confidential property of the owners and will not be intentionally sold or given to any third party, other than companies who manage the Top Rider booking and payment portals. This policy covers how we manage and store personal information along with the process required to lodge a complaint.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information. However, for access to customer support features, to make an online booking and to attend a course, you are required to submit personally identifiable information.
- Top Rider will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for a service.
- All personal information received by Top Rider Australia is used in the delivery of business services in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- If you are unwilling or unable to provide us with the requested information, you may not be eligible for these services.
- Personal information may be securely retained, for a minimum of 10 years for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
- If you wish to access, suspect or discover that an information we hold is incorrect, you can contact us and we will correct the error.
- Top Rider will ask for your personal information, including your email address and phone number. Your email address and phone number will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond Top Rider and the relevant bodies described in this policy, without your express permission. Top Rider may contact you via your email or phone for administration and sales purposes only.
Sharing of your personal information
Top Rider Australia is required to occasionally disclose personal information to:
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Companies providing services on our behalf
These parties will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Top Rider takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
We may use personal information to manage and contact you about your account and bookings as well as updating our customer and marketing databases. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you have the option of ‘opting out’ and you can do so at any time. Clear instructions on how to opt out will be detailed specifically (for instance, at the bottom of our e-newsletter you have the option to unsubscribe). Alternatively, you can let us know in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to opt-out.
Accessing your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Top Rider Australia reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Credit card payments
When making an online booking, you will be redirected to Top Riders online booking system, Rezgo. Rezgo establishes a payment gateway which means that your credit card details are never exposed. This protects your confidential information. Rezgo will hold your credit card details on your personal booking for Top Rider to process the payment. Once a payment is processed and your booking date has passed, your credit card information drops off the system, meaning it is no longer stored on your booking/account.
Call: 1300 131362
Top Rider Australia, 3/39 Lawrence Drive, Nerang, QLD 4211, AUSTRALIA