Build your confidence and skills on the road!
Our Motorcycle Road Craft course allows you to experience road riding and the vehicles and hazards that come with it. Our experienced and friendly instructors will guide you and ensure you are equip with the skills needed to be a safe motorcyclist.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- Our motorcycle road craft course is perfect for a rider that is past the basics and ready to get experience on the road
- It is also ideal for returning riders
- As you will be dealing with traffic you will feel comfortable and confident on a bike
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This 2 hour group training course starts off with theory; covering road variables and hazards
- You will then cover aspects including: dealing with riding through different speed zones, roundabouts, hill starts and hazards and safety; all while dealing with traffic on the road
- Our road craft course has been designed to build your confidence and skills on the road, to ensure you are a safe motorcycle rider
- $149 on weekdays & weekends
Please ensure you are wearing the correct PPE:
- You must wear long pants/jeans, socks that cover your ankles and enclosed shoes (runners are fine)
- You will need a helmet, gloves & jacket – if needed, we can provide these for you
To make a booking, please select the course called: Road Craft + Bike