MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE COURSE
Learn how to keep your bike in TOP working order!
Learning how to ride is important. Knowing how to maintain your expensive piece of machinery and keeping it in working order is just as important. The good news is, that once you know how to maintain your bike, its not too hard!
Is this Course for you?
Top Riders motorcycle maintenance course is suitable for everyone!
What to Expect:
Top Riders qualified mechanic will show you exactly how to keep your bike in top working order.
This light hearted but fun course covers the topics of:
- Learn to ID wear of vital parts
- Lecture on maintenance and the importance
- Engines basic difference, 4 cylinder, 2 cylinder & single cylinder – Seating position, adjustment of levers
- Hand, foot, mirror and handlebars
- Tyre pressures, type of tyres, sizes etc.
- Brake checks – How to lube and adjust cables
- Check steering head bearings
- Swing arm pivots
- Chain and sprockets serviceability and adjustments
- Wheel bearing checks
- Suspension adjustments and serviceability
- Spoke tension
- Motorcycle set up and geometry