Come ride and practice your skills, while gaining experience on a motorbike!
We understand you just got your motorcycle learners permit and would be keen to start riding a motorcycle and gain essential riding skills and experience! We also understand that not everyone has a motorbike they can ride on, or know someone with an open bike licence to ride with during their 3-month learner period; that’s why we have created this course! This course will allow you to learn expert skills, while gaining plenty of riding experience.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- If you have your motorbike learners licence and are looking to gain riding experience during your 3-month learner period this course is perfect for you
- This course is also great for riders on their RE O licence who want to further develop their skills
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Straight line braking
- Cornering braking
- Slow turns – U-turns
- Medium turns
- Posture and eye line
- Slow riding
- Road riding – Beginners
Throughout ride time you will:
- Gain expert skills from our highly experienced instructors
- Prepare for your RE O licence assessment
- Get to ride with a group of people who are at the same stage as you
- Have mentors supporting you and helping you enhance your riding skills
- Pick up essential skills and won’t pick up bad riding habits
- $149 on weekdays & weekends
Please ensure you are wearing the correct PPE:
- You must wear long pants/jeans, socks that cover your ankles and enclosed shoes (runners are fine)
- You will need a helmet, gloves & jacket – if needed, we can provide these for you
To make a booking, please select the course called: Ride Time+ Bike