Come ride and practice your skills, while gaining experience on a motorbike!
We understand you just got your motorcycle learners permit and would be keen to start riding a motorcycle and gain essential riding skills and experience! We also understand that not everyone has a motorbike they can ride on, or know someone with an open bike licence to ride with during their 3-month learner period; that’s why we have created this course! This course will allow you to learn expert skills, while gaining plenty of riding experience.
Is this Course for you?
If you have your motorbike learners licence and are looking to gain riding experience during your 3-month learner period this course is perfect for you. This course is also great for riders on their RE O licence who want to further develop their skills
What to Expect:
- Straight line braking
- Cornering braking
- Slow turns – U-turns
- Medium turns
- Posture and eye line
- Slow riding
- Road riding – Beginners
Throughout ride time you will:
- Gain expert skills from our highly experienced instructors
- Prepare for your RE O licence assessment
- Get to ride with a group of people who are at the same stage as you
- Have mentors supporting you and helping you enhance your riding skills
- Pick up essential skills and won’t pick up bad riding habits
Please ensure you are wearing the correct PPE:
- You must wear long pants/jeans, socks that cover your ankles and enclosed shoes (runners are fine)
- You will need a helmet, gloves & jacket – if needed, we can provide these for you
To make a booking, please select the course called: Ride Time+ Bike