Learn grip and recovery from slides, extra balance and machine skills.
An essential part of every rider’s growth is the understanding and feeling of grip. During Grip School our instructors will help you understand just how far you can lean or how hard you can brake on a motorcycle.
Ever wondered what happens when your bikes tyres run out of grip?
- Chances are, if this happens on the road, the result can be very painful, both physically and financially. Why not avoid this by understanding what happens when grip is lost in a controlled, safe and fun manner?
Is this Course for you?
Our Grip Schools are suitable for novice, learner and experienced riders whom have not had formal training
What to Expect:
Through world-class training our instructors will ensure you understand:
- The basic principles of grip
- How far you can lean before grip is lost
- You will find out how hard you can brake before grip is lost
- Practice and learn how to recover from slides
- As well as learning how to recover from wheel lock-ups
- Our Grip Schools are held on “Deeko” surfaces, which is a hard dirt road. As a result, this offers a safe, low speed (20 to 30 kms/hr), technical training area to practice the art of grip, without trying to learn this skill at speed on bitumen
What to bring?
- You will need protective clothing; however we can supply this free of charge if needed
- You do not need a motorbike licence to take part in this course