Coast to Summit
Has the distance from The Snowy Mountains always stopped you getting there? Or, you’re not sure of how to plan a ride in the area that includes great roads, fantastic accommodation and excellent food? Our weekend away ‘Coast to Summit’ includes all of that and more.
View tour details here:
- All riders are welcome! From learners through to experienced riders
- Pillion passengers are also welcome, so bring your partner along!
For learner riders we recommended taking part in one or some of the below courses before this weekend ride:
- SMART Initiative, Advanced Levels (1 to 3), or One-on-One training
- Be guided by expert coaches as we ride through some of our favourite roads in the picturesque Snowy Mountains and the Far South Coast
- You will enjoy the absolutely magnificent scenic views of: Cooma, Dalgety, Adaminaby, Berridale, Bombala, Merimbula, Tarthra, Bega, Cabramurra, Khancoban, Geehi, Thredbo & Canberra
- Relax on a weekend away with like-minded people, as we introduce you to our favourite roads in the region
- Enjoy gourmet cooked meals, with a bottle of wine in our house at Lake Eucumbene
- We will reach over 1000kms during 14 hours of riding
- Guided ride through Snowy Mountains and Far South Coast
- Accommodation – For Friday & Saturday night (Staying in a house on the shores of Lake Eucumbene)
- Some meals – Enjoy beautiful breakfasts and dinners cooked by our Chef
- Bike transport – We will transport your motorcycle from the Gold Coast (and selected locations along the Pacific Highway) and meet you at Canberra Airport. You will need to ensure you have organised transport with Top Rider staff when booking.
- Single (may share a room) – $1390
- Twin Share (2 bikes, 1 bed) – $1190
- Pillion (Sharing bed, no bike) – $850
EARLY BIRD PRICES!
Book before the 30th September 2018 to receive the early bird price!
- Single (may share a room) – $1190
- Twin Share (2 bikes, 1 bed) – $990
- Pillion (Sharing bed, no bike) – $600
- Meet at Canberra Airport at 1pm (flights/transport to airport are not included in the cost)
- Depart the airport at 2pm and head to Adaminiby
- Stay at Lake Eucumbene
- Coast ride
- Stay at Lake Eucumbene
- Snowy ride, back to Canberra airport
- Arrive at Canberra airport at 4pm
We will ride through:
23rd November – 25th November 2018
Please note that this tour runs for 2.5 days. You will need to meet at Canberra Airport and the tour will leave from there. The tour will also end at Canberra Airport.