BRAKING & CORNERING (LEVEL 1)
The start of becoming a safer, smarter motorcyclist! We guarantee you will gain expert skills & knowledge that will stay with you for life.
Grip control and system of control for dry and wet
Braking and cornering
Rider posture and body language – braking and cornering
Rear brake skills
Throttle and gearing exercises – use of gearbox and clutch
Inappropriate rider inputs – using a system of control
Cornering – posture
System control – wet adjustment of speed up to corner
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- This is a great start for ALL riders
- Braking & cornering (level 1) is suitable for all levels of riders; road riders, track riders and race riders
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY:
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Small class sizes (between 4 – 12 riders) – student to coach ratio is 8:1 or lower
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
WHAT TO BRING:
- Full PPE
- WAKEFIELD – PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL LEATHERS ARE REQUIRED FOR WAKEFIELD (2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
- Motorbike with a full tank of fuel
Braking & Cornering (level 1)
SPECIAL – 2 x ADVANCED LEVELS FOR $600!
- Book 2 x advanced levels and you’ll pay just $600 – SAVING yourself $300!
2 x advanced levels for $600
Book 2 x advanced levels and you’ll pay just $600 – SAVING yourself $300!
Book in online using promo ADVSPECIAL to receive this deal.
You must book 2 x levels & complete them within 60 days for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.
ACCOMMODATION - WAKEFIELD
Accommodation available at Wakefield Park Raceway – book accommodation with us when booking your course. Limited accommodation available.
- $35 per night (shared room, in cabin)