APPLYING THE 5 STRATEGIES OF BRAKING & STEERING
We are now getting to the “meat” of building you into a more intelligent rider, delving deeper into correct lines, grip and braking.
This course covers:
Change cornering lines
Dealing with different kinds of corners and cambers – different strategies and speeds
Flat turn lines
Decreasing radius lines, Increasing radius lines
Advanced grip knowledge, deeper braking points
Engine lock-ups, rear wheel chatter
Reference points, timing points, measurement
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- Applying the 5 strategies of braking & steering (level 3) is aimed at road, track and race riders
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY:
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Small class sizes (between 4 – 12 riders) – student to coach ratio is 6:1 or lower
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
WHAT TO BRING:
- Full PPE
- WAKEFIELD – PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL LEATHERS ARE REQUIRED FOR WAKEFIELD (2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
- Motorbike with a full tank of fuel
Applying the 5 strategies of braking & steering (level 3)
WAKEFIELD PARK SPECIAL – 2 x ADVANCED LEVELS FOR $600!
- Book 2 x advanced levels at Wakefield Park on consecutive days and you’ll pay just $600 – SAVING yourself $300!
- Book in online using promo WAKEFIELDLEVELS2 to receive this deal. You must book 2 x levels on consecutive days for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.
ACCOMMODATION - WAKEFIELD
Accommodation available at Wakefield Park Raceway – book accommodation with us when booking your course. Limited accommodation available.
- $35 per night (shared room, in cabin)