Victorian High Country
- All riders are welcome! From learners through to experienced riders
- Pillion passengers are also welcome, so bring your partner along!
For learner riders we recommended taking part in one or some of the below courses before this weekend ride:
- SMART Initiative, Advanced Levels (1 to 3), or One-on-One training
- Be guided by expert coaches as we ride through some of north Melbourne’s best roads.
- We have carefully planned a route that will take us over the Black Spur, twist our way around Mansfield, and over the top of Victoria on the Great Alpine Way taking in Bright, Dinner plains and Omeo.
- Relax on a weekend away with like-minded people, as we introduce you to our favourite roads in the region.
- Enjoy great meals, with a drink or two in real local pubs and cafes. We will be staying in great motels along the way!
- We will cover over 1000km in 2.5 days of fun.
- Two and a half days of guided riding in Northern Victoria, leaving and returning to Melbourne Airport.
- Accommodation in very good motels, triple share.
- Dinners and breakfasts (lunch at own expense)
- Bike transport – We will transport your motorcycle from the Gold Coast (and selected locations along the Pacific Highway) and meet you at Tullamarine Airport Melbourne VIC. You will need to ensure you have organised transport with Top Rider staff when booking. Bikes will need to arrive at Top Rider at least 5 days prior to the course and can be picked up 2-3 days after the course.
- That airfares are not included in the cost
- Single (sharing with up to two others) – $1850
- Pillion (Sharing bed, no bike) – $800
EARLY BIRD PRICES!
Book in before the 15th April 2018 to receive the early bird price
- Single (sharing with up to two others) – $1600
- Pillion (Sharing bed, no bike) – $650
- Meet at Tullamarine Airport at 12pm (flights/transport to airport are not included in the cost)
- Depart the airport at 1pm and head to Sale
- Stay at in Sale
- Great Alpine Way and on to Mansfield
- Stay in Mansfield
- Ride from Mansfield to Tullamarine airport through the Black Spur
- Arrive at Tullamarine airport at 4pm
We will ride through:
Next Dates: 4th May – 6th May 2018
Please note that this tour runs for 2.5 days. You will need to meet at Tullamarine Airport Melbourne VIC and the tour will leave from there. The tour will also end at Tullamarine Airport.