LEVEL 6 – TRACK 3
Is this Course for you?
Congratulations you have reached Level 6; where champions are born! It is here you will tackle some awesome sport specifics, track sectors, fast laps, defensive laps, and craft that will teach you when to hang and when not to hang.
Level 6 is aimed at race riders
This course covers:
Break track down
Advanced gear points up and down, efficiency
Fast lap defensive laps
When to sit back/when to run
Sports training – elite to club
Gearing edge of tyre
What to Expect:
- 5 x technical classroom sessions, includes hands-on
- 5 x on-track sessions
- 4 x on-track sessions to enjoy the track and put your newly learnt skills into practice
- 70% practical and 30% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Demonstrations of all skills and drills before you practice
- Personalised debrief on track during the drills
- Lunch, the day is fully catered for
- World class coaching that will take your riding far beyond what you currently think possible
- We will identify your strengths and weaknesses and write you up a program
- Top Rider’s unique program that has helped many national and international racers achieve their goals
- Rider evaluation paperwork to fill out throughout the day and to take home with you for reminders
What To Bring:
- Road Worthy Motorbike with a full tank of fuel
- Full Protective Gear
- WAKEFIELD – PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL LEATHERS ARE REQUIRED FOR WAKEFIELD (2 piece zip up leather suit is fine)
$450 each level
ADVANCED COURSE SPECIAL
2 x advanced levels for $750
Book 2 x advanced levels and you’ll pay just $750 – SAVING yourself $150!
Book in online using promo MTCOTTONSPECIAL to receive this deal.
You must book 2 x levels for this special price to apply. Levels cannot be split over 2 people.