"To the Mountain"
- All riders are welcome! From learners through to experienced riders
- Pillion passengers are also welcome, so bring your partner along!
For learner riders we recommended taking part in one or some of the below courses before this weekend ride:
- SMART Initiative, Advanced Levels (1 to 3), or One-on-One training
- Come and explore west of the Pacific Highway with our expert instructors to guide you
- We have carefully planned a route that will take us up Thunderbolts Way, through the Bylong Valley into Bathurst we will ride Mt Panorama and then back to the coast along The Putty Road
- Relax on a weekend away with like-minded people, as we introduce you to our favourite roads in the region
- Enjoy great meals, with a drink or two in real local pubs and cafes. We will be staying in great motels along the way
- We will cover over 1000km in 2.5 days of fun
- Two and a half days of guided riding West of Newcastle, leaving and returning to Newcastle Airport.
- Accommodation in great motels, triple share.
- Dinners and breakfasts (lunch at own expense)
- Bike transport – We will transport your motorcycle from the Gold Coast (and selected locations along the Pacific Highway) and meet you at Newcastle Airport. PLEASE ensure you have organised when you will be dropping your bike to Top Rider with our Top Rider Team. Bikes will need to arrive at Top Rider at least 5 days prior to the course and can be picked up 2-3 days after the course.
- That airfares are not included in the cost
Please see pricing/accommodation options below:
- Single (sharing with up to two others) – $1600
- Pillion (Sharing bed, no bike) – $800
EARLY BIRD PRICES!
Book in before the 13th May 2018 to receive the early bird price!
- Single (sharing with up to two others) – $1400
- Pillion (Sharing bed, no bike) – $650
- Meet at Newcastle Airport at 12pm (flights/transport to airport are not included in the cost)
- Depart the airport at 1pm and head to Walcha
- Stay at in Walcha
- Ride South to Scone and then west to Bathurst
- Stay in Bathurst
- Ride from Bathurst to Newcastle airport tackning in The Putt Road
- Arrive at Newcastle airport at 4pm
We will ride through:
Fri – Newcastle to Walcha
Sat – Walcha, Tamworth, Merriwa, Kandos, Bathurst
Sun – Bathurst, Bilpin, Putty Road & Newcastle airport