Refresh your skills and regain confidence on a motorbike!
Our Motorcycle Refresher course will ensure you are a safe and competent rider. Our instructors will erase any bad habits you may have which will result in you performing manoeuvres correctly. Not all rider trainers are the same! We guarantee our training methods will see your riding and confidence improve immensely!
Is this Course for you?
Our Refresher course is suitable for riders who have not ridden a motorcycle in a while and are looking to come and refresh their skills before heading back out on the road. It is also recommended to riders who are going for their (RE O) or (R) class motorcycle licence who have had no formal training, have not ridden a motorcycle in a while or are lacking in confidence
What to Expect:
- This course will allow you to gain confidence on a bike! It has been designed to refresh your current skills on a motorbike
- Our instructors will teach you simple Top Rider techniques; that are invaluable when learning how to balance a motorcycle, start and stop a motorcycle and use the clutch, gearbox and brakes
- Our trainers will erase any bad habits you may have, and ensure you know how to ride safely and competently
- This motorcycle training course consists of a number of manoeuvres and may be followed by a road ride
- Please note that this is not a Q-Ride licence course, it is purely a training course.
Please ensure you are wearing the correct PPE:
- You must wear long pants/jeans, socks that cover your ankles and enclosed shoes (runners are fine)
- You will need a helmet, gloves & jacket – if needed, we can provide these for you
To make a booking, please select the course called: Refresher + Own, RE or R Bike