Junior Motorcycle Training Courses
Junior Motorcycle Training
Bernie’s knowledge and skills in developing talent world-wide is exceptional!
The history of our Junior Programs:
Australia’s most successful Junior Road Race series, the Moriwaki, was established by Tony Hatton. Bernie was responsible for the Moriwaki schools and he coached many riders from this program including: Ant West, Chirs Vuemluen, Brock Parkes, Josh Brookes, Wayne Maxwell and Russel Holland
Bernie coached and managed his own national road race team that competed in the Australian National Road Race Series, where his riders became champions in their first year!
1997 – Anthony West – Australian 250 Production Champion – 3d 125 Championship won the Australian Road Racer of the year Samurai Cup
1998 Broc Parkes – Australian 250 Production Champion – 125 Grand Prix Champion
Bernie’s coaching experience includes: Australian Road and Dirt Championships, Asian Road Race, Japan Road Race Series, World Supersport, World Superbike, Moto 3, Moto 2, Moto GP and the German IDM Championships
JUNIOR BOOT CAMP
View course details here:
- Our Junior boot camp is suitable for junior riders aged between 12 and 16
- This course is perfect for juniors who want to get into racing motorcycles; both in flat track and road racing
- If you want to see if you have what it takes to reach a high level in racing or get a taste of what a career in racing entails this is the course for you
This five day Boot Camp comprehensively covers everything to do with racing!
- The Boot Camp
- 2 days of dirt and 3 days of tar
- 14-hour structured days (well balanced – 6:00am ride and 8:00pm rest/sleep)
- Fitness test at the start and end of the course
- Recovery sessions and sport psychology
- Current skill level test
- Establish goals
- Results guaranteed
- Elite riding skills, including professional attitude both on and off the bike
- Race simulation – where the structured change of approach to racing will be clear in faster times and improved control
- Elite systems of control which are unique to Top Rider!
- Skills on paddock attitude, media presentation and setting fast laps
- You will receive
- A personalised program
- Fitness program mapped out for the year
- Dietary plan mapped out
Make no mistake about the aim of this course, this is Australia’s premier race school, run by Bernie Hatton – Australia’s foremost race instructor. A full report, on conclusion of the school, will become an essential document when trying to secure a team ride in the future.
- Opportunities for Top Rider race team for riders showing exceptional skill
What to bring
- Juniors must have their own bike (road and dirt bike). We may have bikes available for hire but you must call the office and organise this prior to booking
Junior Boot Camp
- $2450 – Accommodation and food is included in this cost
JUNIOR TRAINING SESSIONS (Tar & Dirt)
View course details here:
Our training sessions are suitable to all junior riders aged between 9 and 16. The course caters to both competitive and non-competitive riders.
- Perfect for juniors who are wanting to participate in flat track and road racing
- A great start for juniors who want to learn how to ride a motorcycle
- These training sessions are also great for juniors who want to take up riding as a hobbie and enjoy the social side of it!
Our junior training sessions run fortnightly, alternating between dirt and track sessions! This is the only track available on the Gold Coast.
You can book in for each fortnightly session, once a month or once every few months; the choice is yours!
- Learn all the vital skills and drills
- Develop world’s best machine control
- Gain experience and skills on dirt and track surfaces
- Safe use of a motorcycle
- Exposed to the world’s best training and coaches
- Interact with other kids the same age
- Have loads of FUN!
- Juniors can be signed off by MA Coach for their log books
What to bring
- Juniors must have their own bike (road or dirt bike, depending on booking). We may have bikes available for hire but you must call the office and organise this prior to booking
- $120 (2 hours – 4 sessions on track)
Every course includes a top rider coach and facility hire! Sessions run from 2:30pm – 4:30pm.
We understand that some juniors have school until 3pm – it is fine to turn up later than 2:30pm.