Ever wondered what happens when your bikes tyres run out of grip? Chances are, if this happens on the road, the result can be very painful, both physically and financially. Why not avoid this by understanding what happens when grip is lost in a controlled, safe and fun manner?
Is this course for you?
- Our Grip Schools are suitable for novice, learner and experienced riders whom have not had formal training
What to expect?
Through world-class training our instructors will ensure you understand:
- The basic principles of grip
- How far you can lean before grip is lost
- You will find out how hard you can brake before grip is lost
- Practice and learn how to recover from slides
- As well as learning how to recover from wheel lock-ups
- Our Grip Schools are held on “Deeko” surfaces, which is a hard dirt road. As a result, this offers a safe, low speed (20 to 30 kms/hr), technical training area to practice the art of grip, without trying to learn this skill at speed on bitumen
What to bring?
- You will need protective clothing; however we can supply this free of charge if needed
- Bike is supplied
- You do not need a motorbike licence to take part in this course
Where are grip schools delivered?
- Gold Coast
- $450 Bike & PPE included