DIRT BIKE DAY
Improve your confidence and technique off-road!
Our dirt bike training has been designed to literally take the pain out of off-road riding! Whether you’re a beginner or experienced rider, our instructors can and will cater to you.
Our dirt bike day is the perfect course for all types of riders. Including riders interested in getting better dirt and trail riding skills, road riders who want to feel and understand the control of two wheels when not on a bitumen road and people who are looking to have a fun day out on the bikes.
- We welcome novice, learner and experienced riders, who have not had formal training, along to our dirt bike courses; as we cater to all skill levels
- Please note, you MUST be over the age of 15
What to Expect!
This 6 hour group course will include:
- In-depth structured training
- 90% practical and 10% theory, which means riders are guaranteed plenty of riding
- Personalised debrief during the drills
For novice and learner riders:
- Our instructors will start the training with basic skills before moving you through to vital skills that are required to be a safe and competent dirt bike rider
For experienced riders:
- Our instructors will cover more advanced strategies, including, but not limited to: hill climbs, descending hills, crossing logs, skid and traction control, basic jumps and wheel stands
The course will include:
- Correct posture
- Use of body English when cornering
- Braking and slow riding
- Correct inputs and systems for cornering
- Gear changing
- System of control.. & SO MUCH MORE
What to bring?
- Students will need protective clothing to take part in the course. We can supply this, free of charge, on request
- BYO water, snacks, lunch
- Please note that no motorbike licence is required for this course