Top Rdier 1985

Join e-Newsletter now for ride tips

Phone: 1300 13 13 62

QRide Gold Coast
Regional Qld Courses
Q Ride Licensing Course
Six Steps to Q-Ride
Learner's Permit
Learner Approved Motorbikes (LAM)
Learn to Ride Courses
Dirt Bikes
ATV & Quad Courses
Maintenance Course
Instructor's Courses
Course Dates
Bernie Hatton's Advanced & Track Courses
Eastern Ck Coach & Setup
Sydney Advanced
NEW TRACK! Gold Coast
Eastern Ck Advanced
Farm, NSW
Grip School
Regional Qld
Products & Services
Bikes For Sale
RWC's & Mechanical Repairs
Protective Clothing
Social Rides
Bernie Hatton
About Us
Contact Us/Location

e-Newsletter SIGN-UP
Join Now for ride tips


Bernie Hatton Australia's Top Advanced Rider Trainer

Six Steps to Q-Ride

  1. Have the correct licence to enrol in Q-Ride  To participate in Q-Ride training and assessment, as a minimum you must hold a current class RE Learner licence , which is available at Queensland Transport. You must answer 5 theory questions correctly to obtain the learner's license.

    If you already hold a class RE motorbike licence you must have held it  for at least one year before going for your R license. Once it has been one year you can then call Top Rider and book in for your Q Ride R licence course.

  2. Choose Top Rider Pty Ltd as your Qride Provider
    Top Rider can provide your QRide training and Q-Ride assessment.  Call us on 1300 13 13 62 or email .  You will be asked to provide some information about your licence and riding experience to determine whether you are ready to Q Ride.

  3. Learn to Ride and Take your Q Ride Assessment.
    Q-Ride training and assessment consists of a number of competency standards that your trainer will take you through. Not sure if you need some extra training before you go for your Q Ride assessment? Click here for a SELF-ASSESSMENT questionairre.

  4. Q-Ride Certificate
    When you have demonstrated you are competent in all of the Q-Ride competencies, Top Rider will issue you with a Q-Ride Certificate. 
  5. Getting your licence after completed Qride
    Before you can ride unaccompanied on your motorbike, you must take your current licence and Qride Certificate to a Department of Transport and Main Roads customer service centre to get your motorbike licence.  There is no extra charge.
  6. Buy A Motorike!  If you have just obtained your RE license, you are only eligible to ride LAMS (Learner Approved Motorcycles) approved bikes.  Click here to see a list of bikes you can buy.

Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Top Rider Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Top Rider Australia Pty Ltd, ACN. 164 651 772, ABN. 99 164 651 772